4.03.2006

(Re)discovering

Some random things I realized (again) this weekend:

My world is incredibly small. My worlds are colliding more than ever before.
Deep fried Mars bars taste pretty darn good.
Elmira REALLY loves maple syrup.
Sunday afternoon naps are delicious and inevitable.
I really can spend an entire day eating.
When I'm out walking in a public place, the first things to grab my attention are cute children and puppies.
It is a fun idea to stop at every single Tim Hortons' you see on a road trip. It is a questionable idea to consume a caffeinated drink at every one of those stops.
Spring is like a flirty, insincere boy. The inconsistency bothers me, and I can't wait for summer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!
Amazing that you have a BLOG! I just wanted to let you know that this picture of you is absolutely gorgeous! I just showed it to my friend danielle and she goes....WOW thats an amazing picture!!!!
anyhoo, Ill probally start a blog of my own when im in france next year ( did i tell you that i was going??) I hope thats not a SURPRISE IM LEAVING THE COUNTRY!!! sorry if it is...can i have a copy of this??
BYE
Tracy

Mon Apr 03, 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Deblin said...

I think the photo of you captures your essence for people to see. Colour and bubbles and smiles. HooraY.

I miss Tim Hortons... I have given up coffee for Lent.

But I've taken up Salsa Dancing. And have been given the part of lead diva in next weeks Salsa performance. I have been rediscovering my performance self...

::diva kisses::

Wed Apr 05, 01:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home