4.14.2006

Today's Lesson:

When planning to deliver sandwiches to Toronto's homeless, there are a few things that one should keep in mind:
  1. Ensure that you have sufficient sandwich-making supplies already on hand.
  2. If #1 hasn't happened, double check that supermarkets are open on the day when you plan to have your sandwich assembly line up and running.
  3. Listen to the weather forecast beforehand. If it's raining outside, it's unlikely that you'll find many people to help.
  4. If everything falls through and your sandwich run needs to be postponed, make sure you spend that time with good friends, good food, and a good movie.
At least #4 was taken care of...

(many thanks to PE and KG - we'll get it next time!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deblin said...

Sabrina: I wish I were there. Sandwhich making and delivery makes me think of youth group days.

Kevan: How irish are you?

Fri Apr 21, 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Sabs said...

I know!! The greatest part of the whole thing is that it wasn't my idea. Have I found kindred spirits here or what?

Sat Apr 22, 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home