7.05.2006

Um, what?

In a funny forward from Courtney that I just opened, I found this picture. Part of me wishes I could carry hundreds of these with me at all times:


Highly appropriate, given that I just walked through the door after being screamed at by some psychotic lady in the parking lot. She was illegally parked in MY paid tenant parking spot, and started screaming at me when I honked at her (just once, I might add, and not in a typical road ragey Sabrina way) to move her car. All I could do was sit there, staring and grinning at her, shaking my head. I eventually had to yell at her to just calm down and leave. I'm sorry... who should be mad at who in this situation? Crazy Lady, for parking in a clearly labelled spot, not apologizing when the tenant pulled up, and then being honked at for taking her sweet time leaving while I waited? Completely ridiculous.

You suck big time, lady. Today's idiot stamp is specially dedicated to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deblin said...

You have the best time in parking lots! People LOVE YOU!

I like that the bunny is smiling when he says "You suck big time!" because it clearly indicates his confidence in delivery and opinion. There's no uncofortable and unbridled anger or insecure rage. Just stated fact. Like he really means what he believes.

I wish there were Christians like that.

Thu Jul 06, 07:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home