5.21.2006

Just because.

I haven't been feeling too inspired to write anything lately, so this is the best I could do for now. Besides, doesn't everyone with a blog make a list like this?

  • I have travelled to 11 different countries, if you include the US. It sounds way more impressive than it actually is.
  • I don't like most seafood because it takes too much work to eat.
  • I've never had a broken bone, bee sting, stitches, or a full-blown nosebleed.
  • I have had over 30 mosquito bites on my face and neck at one time. I had to take aspirin, lie down, and have my face bathed with a cold, wet cloth to make sure I didn't become delirious.
  • I wore braces for over 4 years in high school.
  • I stopped going to Brownies because I wanted to take piano lessons instead. I've never regretted that decision.
  • In middle school, I slapped a guy because he tried to grab my ass. He cried.
  • I got my first zit on my 19th birthday.
  • I have never had a job in retail or in the food industry.
  • I absolutely hate popping balloons.
  • I love long weekends, and I'm excited to see how this one turns out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabs said...

I always laugh at myself a little bit when I think about the balloon thing. How did I end up as a science educator?

Mon May 22, 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger Deblin said...

I had no idea you hated popping balloons!! That's my phobia!! Are we the SAME PERSON!?!?!

I love you, my Banana Twin.

.Moi.

Fri Jun 02, 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home