1.02.2007

2006 In Review

We're already 2 days into the new year! Things have been so wonderfully hectic lately that I haven't had a chance to think much about the past year...

Which is why I'm proud to present a special edition of "life lessons learned" :
  • I have great friends. I feel extremely lucky.
  • I have a family that butts heads a lot, but we usually act in each other's best interests. That also makes me feel extremely lucky.
  • Emotional confusion is no fun. But I am able to come out of situations with my head still screwed on properly, thank you very much.
  • Bad things happen when I'm exhausted and pretend that I'm not. Vacations are absolutely mandatory.
  • Some people are extremely bad at listening.
  • When I say that I'm way too full and will never want to eat again, I'm probably lying.
  • Being a relatively approachable looking woman apparently means garnering unwanted attention from all sorts of weirdos.
  • Sometimes, good and unexpected things come to those who wait.
  • You can never have too many pajamas.
  • You never know what someone else is going through... there's always a story.

That's some of what I've (re)learned.

My resolution? To love and be loved. Sounds horribly cheesy, but hopefully everything else will just come out of that if I can get it right.

Happy new year, everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Did you just see Moulin Rouge recently? 'Cause that's what your resolution sounds like.

Mon Jan 08, 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Deblin said...

Uhm, yes, excuse me? I have too many pajamas. I have ones I never wear. I cannot relate to that reviewed statement.

Thu Feb 15, 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home