10.18.2006

Impersonators

A while back, John Mayer posted this hilarious entry on his blog. I became curious too, so I went to this website John mentioned to see who my celebrity look-alikes were. Here's what it came up with:



I was expecting that it would probably just pull up all the Asian celebrities the world knew of, but I was wrong (it came close though!). Either way, I thought the results were pretty funny.

I would just like to take this time to point out that Sandra Oh was NOT one of my matches. I don't want to say that I told you so, but I think I already did...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I tried and I got that dude off of Malcolm in the Middle... I'll have to take a better "straight on" picture...

Fri Oct 20, 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I did NOT get Will Farrell, but I did get Luke Wilson...

Mon Oct 23, 05:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home