9.20.2006

Tasty

I haven't posted in a while. There wasn't a whole lot to talk about, and I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by anything either. This weekend was semi-eventful, so I thought I'd share some things that I learned over the past few days.
  • I can survive a flat tire on the highway, stay relatively calm, and come out of it happy, safe and NOT completely broke. All within one hour.
  • I apparently have nice hands.
  • I can be an extremely messy eater. By eating just one wing, I managed to get sauce all over my new white shirt.
  • Abercrombie & Fitch is the most ridiculous store in existence. No wonder people in this continent feel bad about themselves. I tried on a small T-shirt and felt like a whale. Plus, when I walked into the store at the Eaton Centre, I was greeted with a huge black and white poster of a naked male torso. You can't even buy one of those there.
  • John Mayer is still awesome. Even when some people at his free concert are obnoxiously rude.
  • Med school applications will forever be ridiculous. I hate them.
  • I am extremely good at spending money, and I actually do talk myself out of buying things quite often... out loud. Once, I caught myself slapping my own hand and saying, "NO, Sabrina!"
Important life-changing lessons to savour until next time. Mmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Can you teach me how to talk myself out of buying things.
*thinks of the 220 bucks worth of DVDs I impulse bought on Saturday*

I can totally picture you slapping your hand though :p

Wed Sep 20, 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Deblin said...

You slapped your own hand? You're crazy.

And that's why I choose to keep you.

Wed Sep 20, 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home