5.10.2007

Huh?

Do you ever look back, and wonder, "How on earth did I do that?"
Looking back on things today, I can't believe that I managed to:
  • commute across the city multiple times a week via TTC. How did I have that much time?
  • do full-time school, work 2 part-time jobs, and volunteer at youth group multiple times a week... even with a car!
  • live in Belarus for 3 weeks as a 16 year old. The government wanted to deport us, flushing toilets were few and far between, the skinheads wanted to kill me, and the mosquitos were the size of helicopters
  • work at camp (not city camp!!) for entire summers at a time, where I was constantly tired and getting "paid" with an honorarium
  • get through life without a cell phone. Sounds sad, but really.
  • write major papers/assignments on the family computer out in the living room, in front of the TV all through high school and university

It's so funny how things change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pemma said...

You forgot the following bullet
*Go through life without Pemma

I said it first Graeme!

Pem

Sat May 12, 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home