1.31.2008

And the award for the worst blogger ever goes to...

Me!

There have been far too many things happening over the past several months. Finding time to devote to posting here just hasn't been realistic. And to be perfectly honest, I've never been a fan of publishing the personal details of my life on the internet... this was a place for me to share thoughts, experiences and stories that were amusing or interesting. For anyone who is still bothering to check back here every now and then, I'm sorry for being so intermittent in my posting.

So, today I have a brief life lesson to share:

Good idea - getting reading done while sitting in the bath. Productive and relaxing. Think about it.
Bad idea - falling down the stairs to the basement in spectacular fashion. Not recommended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Also, bad idea is dropping the reading material in the bathtub. You guys have a basement? Did you guys move?

Tue Apr 22, 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home