11.03.2006

Smart. S-M-R-T?

I was cleaning out my email inbox today, and I stumbled across this...

Try it out! It took me a long time to get it, but I got it.

Good luck!


* Edit: It's a Japanese intelligence test... so it's not in English. Here are the instructions:

The following rules apply:

* Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.

* The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother's presence.

* The mother can not stay with any of the sons, without their father's presence.

* The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there

* Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.

* To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

* To move the people click on them

* To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the
river.

My bad, Parke. Sorry about the confusion! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally not in English...totally don't get it...

Fri Nov 03, 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey. No problem. Remember having seen the game as a kid but didn't remember how to solve it. I like how they all cheer at the end!

Sat Nov 04, 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Bah. My friend Aron posted this. I can't figure the damn thing out.

Mon Nov 06, 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Yay, I got it, now back to work!

Mon Nov 06, 09:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home